Foro de la Comunidad

¡Bienvenido al foro de la comunidad!

Si tienes problemas de software, este es tu sitio. Construyamos entre todos un lugar mejor, proporcionando experiencias, información de uso y tips. Si tienes alguna pregunta, procura dar información detallada sobre tu sistema.

Si tienes problemas de hardware, tramita la GARANTÍA AQUÍ, ya que nuestros técnicos no suelen revisar el foro por estar trabajando en reparaciones.

Change UEFI Boot logo?

faslb

Hello,

I have the One AMD Ryzen 9 M5 5900HX, is it possible to change the UEFI Boot logo?

Thanks.

Descartar
3 Respuestas
Vaja Benidze Slimbook
Mejor respuesta

Good morning, faslb.
Unfortunately, it's not possible to change the UEFI logo as it's directly embedded in the firmware.
Best regards.

Descartar
faslb
Mejor respuesta

Hello Vaja,

thanks for your reply. I searched around the web a bit and there are tools out there, which allows users to modify UEFI-firmware images (such as changing the boot logo) - however for me that's to much hassle.

In any case Slimbook obviously has the means to change the logo. It would be cool if Slimbook could offer individual boot-logos for its devices - as a service (for a small fee). Just a suggestion.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Descartar
Vaja Benidze Slimbook
Mejor respuesta

Hello faslb,

The tools you may have found probably won't work on the ONE's UEFI, unless the firmware is modified (which seems unlikely).

Nevertheless, at Slimbook, we believe that replacing our logo isn't aligned with our marketing strategy, as it reduces visibility of our brand. Despite offering chassis customization services, replacing the Slimbook logo isn't possible. Additionally, it would be very difficult to maintain a custom firmware database for each customer and perform 100 or more custom firmware UEFI updates.

I hope this clears up any doubts. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Best regards.

Descartar