Foro de la Comunidad

¡Bienvenido al foro de la comunidad!

Si tienes problemas de software, este es tu sitio. Construyamos entre todos un lugar mejor, proporcionando experiencias, información de uso y tips. Si tienes alguna pregunta, procura dar información detallada sobre tu sistema.

Si tienes problemas de hardware, tramita la GARANTÍA AQUÍ, ya que nuestros técnicos no suelen revisar el foro por estar trabajando en reparaciones.

Lock/unlock touchpad con Executive 14

ifraixedes

Hello there,

I have a Slimbook Executive 14" and when I bought it, I realized I could lock and unlock the touchpad by tapping on the top left corner. It also has a led that was on (red) or off when the touchpad lock and unlock.

At some point, I don't know if it was before starting to install Arch Linux or later on during the installation (this is taking me quite a bit of time because I'm doing it in my spare time and doing all the configurations manually, you probably know what I meant when I mentioned Arch), I realized that I could not lock it anymore.

I tried to double-tap it in the corner, but nothing happened, so I wonder if I need to install some drivers to make it work again.

Descartar
2 Respuestas
Vaja Benidze Slimbook
Mejor respuesta

Hello @ifraixedes
What you are looking for requires software that is available in Manjaro. You need to download slimbook-qc71-dkms and slimbook_service: https://packages.manjaro.org/?query=slimbook

Unfortunately, we haven't tested it on Arch Linux, so I couldn't tell you if it works correctly or not.
Best regards and apologies for the inconvenience.

Descartar
ifraixedes
Mejor respuesta

Thank you for the info.

I'll take a look at it.

Descartar